Process of studies by Oncofactory
Each project is managed by a unique scientific contact, in 3 steps:
- Exploratory meetings to precisely define the objectives and the specific requirements (timetable, budget, scientific and technological issues)
- Customized studies with go/no-go decisions ensuring cost optimization and maximal flexibility
- Reporting with validated data, statistical analysis and images of each step of imaging and quantification processes
Our study process also guarantees:
- Confidentiality of client information
- Flexibility and reactivity
- Respect of deadlines
- Validated and reproducible standards, in-house experimental models and assays
- Total traceability and transparency of the procedures and data
Patient cancer sample supply
OncoFactory established partnerships with key hospitals and clinics specialized in cancer treatment.
OncoFactory is equipped with state-of-the-art materials. Moreover, our accomodation in the Neuromyogene Institute allows access to various equipments including 3D high-resolution confocal microscope.
Studies are conducted following requirements based on the OECD Good Laboratoty Practices, reference ENV/MC/CHEM(98) 17 adopted by Council on 26th November, 1997.
Light ethic procedure with a high flexibility: 2013 86/609/EEC rule, No need for protocol approaval.